Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
5 Ways I Do Want to Die
- Drowning (Preferably in a large body of water with epic and/or opera music playing) I have been a swimmer for a long time, and drowning would be ironic
- Burning alive with one of these track: Into the Fire, Firepower, Hell Above the Water, You’re Gonna Go Far Kid, Hey You, burning alive would suck, a lot, but with the right soundtrack anything is awesome; That is how much I love music.
- Self Sacrifice: this one is a big deal for me. There is something about the sacrifice of a hero, not just dying for someone else, that always brings me to tears. I’m not talking about jumping in front of a bullet; adreniline can make you stupid. No, I’m talking about a desicion to live, to fight, to die for someone else because you want them to be okay. I could honestly give many examples of this making me cry, a few may really surprise you, maybe on a different list, a different day.
- Any way that I can say a really cool line before hand: What? I appreciate dramatic ending, ooh and a good song to go with it.
- By Slenderman: Yeah I know this one might seem a little cheap for a serious list like this, but I would like to meet him, he has good taste in clothes.
EDIT: so the fifth song on that list is “Hey You” by Pink Floyd, I don’t know why but It keeps appearing as “Hay You” It’s is spelled with and e people, not an a. I have no idea why it is appearing like that.
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone